Holiday Gift Ideas from Ultimatenyg
Warning, some might find the content of this video objectionable.) I know this is a New York Jets, er I mean New York Giants Blog, but this morning when the Senate voted down the Auto Bailout I decided to go to SNL to rewatch that video of them lampooning the auto execs. Instead I was s****d in to that other video, imo one of the best they have ever done. I am sure 90% of you have already seen it, but I don't think you'll complain about watching it again. For the other 10%, in the spirit of the season, Happy Holidays.