1) Dal-Phl. Philadelphia offense so limited, not going to be able to run the ball. Dallas will be able to get to McNabb. Romo has been borderline fantastic. He'll make the play, Dallas to win.
2) Pats-Bills. NE will move the ball, NE to win.
3) Denv-SD. SD has weapons at every position, Demver will try first to stop SD's pass, but SD will be able to run the ball and win the game.
4) Hou-Chi. Bears defense keeps getting shredded all the time. Plus, the Houston offense is terrific. Houston to win.
5) Also likes BAL, MIN, ATL, CAR, no comments in these games.
Phil Simms on Sunday morning. If you have his remarks, fill them in in the comments section.