1) pretty expensive piece of snow
2) this talk about what to do with playing the Vikes is moot. Coughlin is going to rest the weary and he is going to play to win with the rest of them. Considering the number of areas the team still needs to improve in, it is what you have to do. Coughlin caught a lot of brown for the injuries in W17 last year, he'll catch the same brown again after this one too. Confront the brutal facts: the team still needs to improve.
3) Improvement? The Giants are #32 in kickoff distance, LAST place. They are #31 in net yards on kickoff distance.
4) Improvement? the LBers, throwing to RBs, offensive rhythm, pass rush, dropped balls, penalties, Diehl's pass protection.
5) Why is Feagles going to the Pro Bowl? Because he is #3 in the league in Punt return distance, and it is not because of our gunners.
6) Each division's non-divisional record:
NFC South 27-11
NFC East 26-11-1
AFC South 25-13
AFC East 26-14
AFC North 17-20-1
and the other 3 divisions are such schtick dreck, it will hurt my hands to type them.
The NFC East is 4-0 vs the NFC South.
7) Jaworski was asked: of the Titans and the Giants, which one has the edge in getting to the Super Bowl? Jaws' answer was unequivocal- the Giants, because of experience.
8) I am not sure who I'd rather see suffer more, Eagles fans or Jerry Jones. It's close though. Probably Eagles fans..
9) Giants +6.5 points this weekend, tells you enough about how they expect Coughlin to bench plenty of guys, specifically Tuck.
10) The gmen are the #1 seed, the Super Bowl champs, they have already done more than the 1986 and 1990 teams: they are in the playoffs the year after. They have a better record, they have the focus, resolve and pride to repeat. Enjoy every minute of this.