1) a fan of Jason Garrett, and yet thinks he got outcoached this past weekend vs the Skins. Dallas needed to go to counters, draws and reverses to battle the overpursuit of Washington, and they simply did not make the adjustments. 9 running plays? with that offensive line? they were outcoached.
2) the Dallas defense ("like I said after the W2 eagles mon night game") is over-rated. You give up 37 points to the eagles and then you let Washington control the ball like that? bad. It is not about the players. Schemes are not good.
3) Add (1) and (2) --> Wade Phillips is the weakest link (something Ultimatenyg has been arguing for a while).
4) Colts have a gigantic amount of injuries
5) Justin Tuck was terrific in laying the blame squarely on Burress and saying it was deserved. Vocal about responsibility. On the money.
6) Eli Manning will get better. If he can be more accurate in putting the ball at the right angle and right stride (read: be like Joe and Tom) he'll go to the sky.
Get the ball to Ahmad Bradshaw out of the backfield in stride and the right angle. Get the ball to Steve Smith in stride and at the right angle and watch his yardage go up too.
7) Pittsburgh's problem? No Alan Faneca.
8) Not sure what is wrong with Asante Samuel, but now that he has gotten beaten ('like a drum') in Chicago and Dallas, we have to start watching closely if this is the exception or that more inconsistency is the rule.
9) The titans and bills are the most overrated 4-0 teams imaginable.
10) If Jeff Fisher is coaching the Cowboys, they don't lose to the Skins.
11) The Skins, despite the big win this past week, are NOT going to make the playoffs. The Eagles, Giants and Cowboys are all making the playoffs.
12) The Eagles will kill the Skins this weekend.
13) How the Eagles lost to the Bears... unbelievable.
14) The NY Giants are the best team in the league right now. (re their weak schedule thus far..) You can only beat the teams you play. Was there EVER any doubt that your team was going to drive the field and score vs the Bengals to go up 23-20? Not in mine. And that is what the good teams do. Ultimatenyg was dead right with the Gilbride analysis. Gilbride will make the adjustments and figure it out, he is not great but he will get it corrected. Simply stated, the Giants are the most well-rounded team in the league right now. There might be some better defenses and a few better offenses, but the Giants have strong units in both categories.