1) Giants have a fast defense, powerful, still believes the Giants defense can get it done w/o Osi and Strahan. Expects Eli to be better this year. They can definitely get to the playoffs. The offense should be better than last year. Kiwanuka has that same look as Osi, will help them get it done.
2) Usually specials are crazy in first 4-5 weeks of the season because players trying to make the team are busy there in preseason. (This makes sense for explaining the Giants' specials, which were sloppy early last year and were also weak on kickoffs in W1 this year.)
3) He says the Dolphins may present a challenge today against the Jets because their regulars in preseason were already playing specials- they'll have an advantage there.
4) Thought Jets were going to be a playoff team BEFORE Favre was added to the team.
5) Ricky Williams is (still) the fastest guy on the field. Dolphins have a revamped defense, good offensive line. This is not a freebie for the Jets today at all.
6) With Gay and Samuel gone and them starting a rookie at CB, the Pats are vulnerable on defense. (This echoes Wonder, who says to throw at the Patriots and bet over in every game they play.)
7) Brady and Peyton Manning, despite not playing in preseason, will be able to win their team's first games because they are not playing against good teams (KC, Bears). It is not who you play, but when you play them... if the Pats and Colts were playing tough W1 teams, they would have been more vulnerable.