2010 Training Camp opened for the Giants. There were plenty of happenings in Albany and around the entire NFL.
2) Antrel Rolle.
3) Kenny Phillips. Maybe I am biased, but I think this sounds good. Every extra day/week/month the Giants can slowplay this hand, they are giving this knee the opportunity to have a stronger and fuller recovery. From what Phillips says, he thinks he'll be ready.
5) There will be no mistaking Fewell with Sheridan. (a) Was not happy to hear about Gartrell Johnson. (b) Happy to hear that Canty is in good shape. (c) And this is incredibly early to be drawing conclusions, but Garafolo reports that the CBs are playing "off" coverage. (d) So far so good on Bulluck.
And around the league...
7) Knowshon Moreno out 3 weeks with a hamstring tear. (No hamstring tears for the Giants after one day, woohoo!)
8) DeSean Jackson is "day to day" with a lower back strain.
9) Haynesworth now out of practice 4 consecutive days and counting.